THIS IS OPEN TO LOCAL, NATIONAL AND INTERNATIONAL ARTISTS!
We are happy to announce our second annual MAKE MY HOLIDAY art swap!
Would you like to give and receive something really super-special in the mail for the holidays and make a great art friend in the process?
Here’s how it works!
Leave a comment with your name and email below before Wednesday November 13th and we’ll pair you up another awesome creative person for (what we hope) will be a very memorable gift exchange!
Once the call is over Jenny and I will pair people at random and publish a new list by Saturday November 16th!
Then, all you have to do is find your person on the list, request their postal-mail address, and make something to send them via postal mail by Friday, December 6th!
There are only a couple rules to participate.
1. PLEASE ONLY SIGN UP IF YOU CAN PROMISE TO FOLLOW THROUGH! (We don’t want to leave anyone hanging!)
2. The thing you send has to be made by you! It doesn’t matter when you made it, how you made it, why you made it, or where you made it. Size doesn’t matter. Shape doesn’t matter. As long as you did it, that’s perfect!
3. Once you’re paired, it’ll be up to you to request your partner’s postal address.
4. Please be sure to send your packages out by Friday December 6th so everyone receives their packages before the holidays are over!
5. (Optional, but we would love you forever) Once you receive your package, please send us a photo of you with what you got from your swap-friend! We’d love to hear form you and we’d love to post a public thank you / show and tell from everyone involved over the weeks people receive things! We’ll post a batch every week as long as we are getting photos!
Here’s to the holidays and a happy new year!
Sign ups are open to everyone and everyone that signs up will be partnered with someone! :)
So spread the word and share that delightful holiday cheer!